Beefing up

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Beefing up
From: Tom Buchanan <buchanan@preferred.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 19:47:58 -0500
With in the next year, I plan to beef up my engine. These are the things I
intend to do. Please, everyone jump in if you think I'm making a mistake.

1) Aluminum cross_flow head.
2) Roller rockers (How does the extra valve lift compare to a mild cam?)
3)Dual side draft Weber carbs (Would someone expound on the absence of
vacuum     advance with these carbs or a way around it?)
4)A 2" diameter full flow headers and exhaust. (Who's got the best,
quietest, and best sounding? I don't want to loose that lovely stock sound.)
5)Electric fan.

Tom Buchanan
buchanan@preferred.com
http://pages.preferred.com/~buchanan/mg.html