paint removal

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: paint removal
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@laf.cioe.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 17:52:27 -0500
A couple of weeks ago, I posted a message about having some body panels
chemically stripped. Well, I got them back from Redi-Strip this week, and
they are spotless.  Not a speck of old paint, filler, or even rust
anywhere.  Seems to be fairly resistant to flash rusting, as well.  They've
been sitting around for a week.  Must be that phosphate coating. Only set
me back $178, too.  I couldn't have done it myself for that. Tomorrow after
work, I'll throw on some good bare-metal primer, and get to work on the
dent repair, and fill in the old emblem holes in the trunk lid.