Hey you OFs! (TV)

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Hey you OFs! (TV)
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 21:18:30 -0500
Well, after some computer trouble the past few days (thank you Netscape4!),
I'm kinda back :-)

Anyway the point of this message is that tonight on ABC, right now actually,
at 9PM EST there is a show called Sabrina the Teenage Witch.  Yes its a lame
lame show, and I think its pointless...however tonight's show aspires to a
great past epoch.  Anyway, as you guessed its a show aimed at us, young
punks, and tonight the lead character managed to save up enough money to buy
car.

The car is a 1973 Blaze MGB roadster (Hey Dan!).

The point of this message is that perhaps a few new kids will be swayed
towards MGs tonight, through their charismatic charm and wonderful beauty.
The MG name and the MG legend lives on...in MY generation :-)

Note:  I actively boycott pointless shows like Sabrina, that is why I'm not
watching.  (however I'm taping so I can forward through the crap tomorrow
and look at the car)

Cheers,

Kai Radicke -- kmr@pil.net -- 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
Sonix.Networks -- "Building the Internet, byte by byte..."

IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access (my nick: KMR or rebelgeek)