Re: Hey you OFs!/ Netscape/Off topic

To: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Hey you OFs!/ Netscape/Off topic
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 21:51:07 -0400
At 9:18 PM -0500 3/20/98, Kai Radicke wrote:
>Well, after some computer trouble the past few days (thank you Netscape4!),
>I'm kinda back :-)

Hey!

I run Netscape 4 on both my PC and my Mac without a hitch. If you put
that Microsoft crap on your machine then it will screw up Netscape, but
don't blame Netscape for Bill Gates blatant greed. I've been using NS
browsers since they first came out without a single problem. On the other
hand all versions of M$IE have been nothing but one problem after another,
all due to Mr Gates desire to have an illegal monopoly of the browser market.

Flame away,

Robert