Re: What...A MGB Trailer???

Subject: Re: What...A MGB Trailer???
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@pswtech.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 07:02:11 -0600
Hmm.. sounds interesting. How much do you think you would haveto charge?
Are you planning on just using the trunk portion as the trailer? What about
the rear axle, are you just going to use the stock one and have the diff,
etc still on it?

--
John Steczkowski
Director, Business Systems Solutions, Central & West