Battery Box Liner (a stupid question)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Battery Box Liner (a stupid question)
From: Tom McLaughlin <tomm@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 10:49:22 -0600
OK...I'll admit to being a serious novice, but this has to be perhaps one
of the most ridiculous things I have asked, but what the hell.  I replaced
the battery in my 77B a while ago and noticed that there were 2 pieces of
wood for the battery to rest on.  So, on my next parts order, I got the
battery box liner from Moss.  Saturday I go to put it in...shouldn't be a
problem right...well, with the liner in I can't hook up the battery!!!
Oooops.  There are no holes to punch out in the liner, but I figure this is
what has to be done.  I'll probably just drill a couple out.  I thought I'd
ask to make sure I am not going nuts....probably too late.