Clutch Slaves

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Clutch Slaves
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 11:30:37 -0800
I have hit upon a small snag in my plans to conquer the world with my
Sprite.
I have a '62 MKII with the original Master cylinder (Small Bore). And
have put in a 1275 with a rib case transmission ('67), which by the way
has the slave that came with it. I don't have the '62 slave. Apparently
the steel line ran from the MC directly to the slave. The later year
used a flex line at the Slave end.

A does not fit B. I went to NAPA (No Auto Parts Available) and they said
"you can't do it".

I know I'm am not the first to does this. What do I need?.

..
Patrick Elliott
(916) 857 6420 Desk
(916) 803 3775 Cell