Re: Rostyle to WW conversion

To: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Subject: Re: Rostyle to WW conversion
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 16:28:00 -0500 (EST)
One more thought their is also a small bracket that the brake line
attaches to that would have to be changed and you will need to make a new
bracket for the emergency brake cable. This can be done by welding a flat
piece of metal to a muffler clamp and then assembling it to the axle. Dito
for the anti sway bar brackets. When I said it wouldn't alter the heigth I
thought you ment just swaping the front hubs.
...Art