Re: 75w140 Durablend in tranny

To: "Trevor Boicey" <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: 75w140 Durablend in tranny
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 17:45:53 -0600
Good point! But for the same reasons it doesn't get as many contaminants in
it, it lasts much longer, right? Therefore changes are required less
frequently. Bob Howard had a good idea of changing it again soon once I've
gotten any nasties churned up that may be there from the car sitting so
long.

Dan