Re: CA's Pacific Hwy was Re: Paint Fumes or What? Now a flame El Nino

To: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: CA's Pacific Hwy was Re: Paint Fumes or What? Now a flame El Nino
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 07:52:47 -0800 (PST)
On Tue, 24 Mar 1998, Charles & Peggy Robinson wrote:

=%OI live in the Texas Hill Country (check a map); we have every kind of
=%Odrive you can find within 50 miles of my front door and they go on
=%Oforever.

I went to TAMU for grad school and spent a fair bit of time amoungst the
granite outcrops and hill country and along the Perdenales. I think it was
the best place in Texas (except for perhaps the Chisos Mtns.). However PCH
is IMHO the better drive if you like water.

=%O
=%O  Funny thing tho: when I had the `70 with its 3/4 race motor, I tended
=%Oto toss it around and watch the tach turn to 7000, now I'm more inclined
=%Oto chug along and look at the scenery as only a rag-top owner can.
=%O
=%O  Guess I'm getting to be an OF!
=%O
=%O
=%O--
=%O  Charley Robinson
=%O  Kerrville, TX, USA
=%O  <ccrobins@ktc.com>
=%O  `69 B Roadster
=%O
=%O

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance"

John J. Peloquin
Molecular Biology &
  Biochemistry
3205 BioSciences II