Re: CD-ROM on MG (or British car) history

To: Simon Matthews <simon_matthews@avanticorp.com>
Subject: Re: CD-ROM on MG (or British car) history
From: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 19:20:07 +0000
Simon Matthews wrote:

> I saw a reference to this in a December or November edition of 'Enjoying
> MG'. Produced (sold) by BMHIT (sp?). Anyone got a copy? Is it any good?
> Price was a mere 5 UK pounds, I think.
>
> Simon
>
> ---
> Simon Matthews      Avant! Corporation
>                     Phone:  (510) 413-8820
>                     Fax:    (510) 413-8080
>                     E-mail:  simon_matthews@avanticorp.com

>From the BMIHT (British Motor Industry Heritage Trust) it consists of a
>section on the
museum itself, one containing a series of thumbnail pictures and descriptions
of many of
the vehicles produced by BMC, its ancestors and antecedants, and one on a
general history
of motoring, mostly text.  There is also some short pieces of period video from
the 50s
and 60s.  Fine for a fiver, but not earth shattering.

PaulH.