Re: Kicking around an idea

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Kicking around an idea
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 14:09:02 -0500
>Pick a good location, one that will support growth in the years ahead,
>announce the date and stick to it! Don't expect a great response - but be
>enthused by it if it happens to garner large numbers.
>In short - If you host it they will come! Have fun and get someone to
>help you with the organising of the day.

One problem that I see of is that a site may not approve of a gathering of
people w/o proper insurance - something only a club would have.

Perhaps an MG "day at the beach" on Sandy Hook. Camping is available, (for
those with MGB trailers!), BBQ grills are too. Besides, it's cheap to get on,
has a nude beach!!!, and is relatively clean. And, close enough to NY and
PA to
not be terribly inconvient for a day trip.

BEN RUSET - bruset@home.com (note the new address)
Safety Fast & MG Cars Webring -  http://www.infi-pos.com/~oasis