mgb parts for sale

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: mgb parts for sale
From: Jim Sharp <jimsharp@ipa.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 98 18:43:30 -0600
Hi all,

I have been lurking on this list for 2 1/2 years and have received alot
from everyone. I have an attic full of parts for 70 and 74 mgb. Here is a
partial list.

l&r doors for 70 b- some rust
boot lid-needs some work
gas tank
1 radiator and 2 heater cores
2 heater fan motors and blades
tach for 70
oil pressure gauge for both
gas gauge for both
brake calipers
seat frames(covers and foam no good)
transmission non-overdrive
engine out of 74 running when removed
wiring harnesses
assorted lights
folding top frame
2 windshield frames (no windshield)
left and right door glass
2 left and 2 right vent windows and frames
exhaust and intake manifolds
If you don't see it here please ask as I have parted out both cars. I
have no other body parts though. I will price the items individually or
as a package. I am located in Ft. Smith, Arkansas.

Please reply through private e-mail and not to the list. I don't want to
get flamed for wasting bandwith. I am trying to clean out my storage
space and want these parts to find a good home. I am not a commercial
vendor.

Jim Sharp
74 BGT
and lots of parts