Fw: Tonneau Help Thanks and comments on instructions

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fw: Tonneau Help Thanks and comments on instructions
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 21:32:20 -0600
Ed,
Just to clear it up, since you think I ordered it straight from Moss, I got
it from George at Classic Restorations, and I'm very happy with the great
service, efficiency and friendliness. :) No, I don't have any financial
interest, other than my own.
Luckily, I don't need such a warning. IMHO, blood goes along with sweat as
the price we pay for the privelege of owning such wonderful cars!
It was just a suggestion for future tonneau purchasers' benefit. This list
is a blessing for me in such occasions.
Maybe I am a DCO...but I don't think my car "thinks" so, after being
neglected in a garage for nigh on 14 years.

Dan
'73 B