Front tube shocks

To: bmc@aa.net
Subject: Front tube shocks
From: David Tietz <mgcats@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 21:44:25 -0500
Scott, you wrote

>I don't know the details on tube shocks on the front wheels--I'm
>copying this to the group for someone more knowing to jump in.

I don't know if the front conversion is worth it. I did one of my MGs,
but I really couldn't tell a difference (not like the rears). It
requires putting in an additional brake line tube (about 14" long) to go
around the shock... no big deal, but you have to re-bleed the brakes.
Other than that, it is very easy with the Moss kit.

I you want, I have a used Moss kit (complete except for the brake
lines), but you could make your own) that I would be happy to sell for
$75.00. I bought it at a show once, but never put them on. I think they
are over $200 new.

Dave Tietz