RE: Weak Deutschmark??? Was: Cyl Head

To: "EPMD- van syckel, John" <vansyck@hq.1perscom.heidelberg.army.mil>,
Subject: RE: Weak Deutschmark??? Was: Cyl Head
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 20:56:11 -0500
I agree with Jay, after spending many years staioned in Germany and West
Berlin I would say that the price one pays for a used car is more in line
with the supply and demand than the exchange rate.  Most of my fellow
soldiers purchased used opels and fords as they were very common and tended
to be inexpensive. They were also easy and cheap to repair.  In some 11
years I spent sationed in Germany I only recall seeing 3 MGB's, the 1971 I
purchased from another soldier in 1978, the MG (year unknown) owned by a
friend circa 1978 and a 73 or 74 B that was owned by a soldier staioned in
Bamberg circa 1990. So.....

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm