Re: Brake Lining Question, Perhaps A Bit Stupid.

To: palte@rt.el.utwente.nl
Subject: Re: Brake Lining Question, Perhaps A Bit Stupid.
From: "Jerry Causey" <reecau@whidbey.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 09:04:25 -0800
I had some success using an aerosol spray product called Brakleen, though I
have no idea if this brand is available in the Netherlands. One additional
caution: Do not over fill the differential with gear oil, or you will have to
go through this exercise once again. Be sure the car is level, and allow any
excess oil to drain out the fill hole (or don't fill to the top) for a few
minutes before you put the filler plug back in.

Regards,
Jerry "I've made all the mistakes" Causey
1967 MGB GT