Re: BUYING A B GT?

To: Patrick Bailey <pbailey@QNET.COM>
Subject: Re: BUYING A B GT?
From: "George (Pete) Tolleson" <gtoll@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 17:50:30 -0500
Patrick,

> Pete Why not keep the car maybe you don't have to justify having
> it, and it mayhelp you through a tough time keeping you busy and if
> your wife knew you loved MGs she would be happy to see you happy.
> Just a thought don't do antthing rash I'm still kicking myself for
> getting rid of a 72 TR6 18 years ago!

Just like I'm still kicking myself for selling my '58 Morgan +4.

The main reason is that I can't afford the double insurance, the time to
keep it up properly, etc. And actually my wife encouraged me to buy it,
five years ago -- I probably wouldn't have otherwise. It becomes a
somewhat painful reminder of her at times.

Thanks for the thought though. It was deeply appreciated.

Pete
'68 BGT