Bad news...The B GT V8 is gone!

To: "MG List" <Mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Bad news...The B GT V8 is gone!
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 14:43:52 -0500
Hello all,
        After the overwhelming response to the factory V8 here in Maxton, I
called
good old Phil.  Sure 'nuff, some guy who he works at the Maxton Inn with
bought it for a pack of Marlboros and a 1984 Ford Escort.  Sigh.  I didn't
even get a cut from this sale.  BTW, for all of you who have that much
faith, you're stronger folks than I.  Mr. Raby had me going until he sent
an RE to his own message with more info.  Happy April Fool's Day!  8-)
Michael S. Lishego