Re: Source for Roll Cage for MGB GT

To: aramm@concentric.net
Subject: Re: Source for Roll Cage for MGB GT
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 19:47:30 EST
Andy,
 At one time, VB listed a Roll "cage" for the B, and they advertised it
as being SCCA approved for cars NOT requiring a full cage.
 On the other hand, we found when building the Rover for Vintage, that it
was no more expensive to have the cage custom built by one of the local
race car builders. It also had the advantage of being able to "customize"
the installation and add braces that were non-existant on any of the
"mail order" cages.
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget