MG World found in US

To: "Phil Raby" <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Subject: MG World found in US
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 14:28:35 -0600
Phil,
Well, I finally found a copy of your mag at a Barnes&Noble while I was down
in Augusta, GA on biz this week.
I devoured it on my flight back to Kentucky, and I just want to compliment
you an a very good magazine. The $7 was a little pricey for this American,
but the considerable quality and content makes it quite understandable to me
as an enthusiast.
I was amused to see your writing and letters column being (to me, at least)
influenced by the content of this list. (A Chris Delling letter was
printed). The ads are interesting too... the prices being asked for our
beloved Bs over there! Wow!
By the MGF content and editorial raves it's obvious that ya'll are smitten
by the model...and I won't beat that carcass with my views, haven't driven
one, and I don't believe in shouting foul without offering a solution.
Well, maybe just a bit --
Maybe I should sketch out a USable design? Nahh, I'm no artist...Seems to me
that the MGB, Midget, Elan, Miata and Z3 have a common success thread that
may be what us Americans are gnashing our teeth over when it comes to the
MGF's looks. Hmm....let me get my sketch pad and think some more...

Cheers!
Dan
'73 B