Looking for 3-Synchro MGB Trans

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, autojumble@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Looking for 3-Synchro MGB Trans
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 09:37:33 -0700
Hi all,

I'm seeking an MGB 4-speed transmission of the 3-synchro
variety, preferably in the SF Bay Area.  An OD version would
be very nice, but not an absolute necessity.  The
transmission should either be in good working order, or
rebuildable with no bad/broken gears.

Thanks,

Andy
--

Andy Ramm
A silver face in a tweed world.

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), Sec.227(b)(1)(C) and
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), it is unlawful to send any unsolicited
advertisement to this equipment.  A violation of the
aforementioned Section is punishable by action to recover
actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater, for
each violation.