Midget for sale

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Midget for sale
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 11:00:32 -0500
Over the weekend I spied a Midget for sale. It is a 76 RB Midget. I
stopped to take a look at it to see what info I could relate to the
lists. The sign in the window says "Fully Restored - $4500. Well the
paint is in pretty good shape and the top looks to be fairly new. The
seats are worn and a hole in the drivers saet back. Fairly new carpets.
The front end has the camber that shows it needs at a minimum the bushes
replaced and may need kingpins. His definition of fully restored does not
exactly match mine. I figure it is worth about 2500 not 4500. If any body
is interested I will gather further info and send the telephone #.

Larry Macy
78 Midget