Also seeking Banjo Axle for MGB

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Also seeking Banjo Axle for MGB
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 09:30:42 -0700
I'm looking for a wire wheel (8 tpi knock-off preferred)
Banjo rear end for an MGB, preferably in the SF Bay Area.
I'm less concerned about overall condition as long as "it's
all there."  Is there someone out there willing to donate,
swap parts for, or sell cheap their spare Banjo rear end.
This is going on the '67 GT vintage racer.

I have a good tube type on the car now, but a banjo unit is
more suitable for racing, in case y'all were wondering.

Thanks!

Andy
--

Andy Ramm
A silver face in a tweed world.

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), Sec.227(b)(1)(C) and
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), it is unlawful to send any unsolicited
advertisement to this equipment.  A violation of the
aforementioned Section is punishable by action to recover
actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater, for
each violation.