Hard Top for sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hard Top for sale
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 20:58:38 EDT
I spent the day in yet more bodywork preparation for the 69 - i even
managed to lose about $11 worth of fasteners into the body crevices!! -
anyway, part of the time was spent refinishing the soft top rail for my
nice new soft top which goes on after the paint (natch!) and it occurred
to me that once the car is finished i am unlikely to use its present
hardtop very often, if at all and i dont want it cluttering up the
already cluttered garage!!
so...  its for sale.... its not a factory top though it looks very
similar and is contempory to the car, double skin steel with black vinyl
covering (looks great after a bit of armor all!) - all glass in excellent
condition, needs new rubber (to replace the draught excluder ive been
using!) $400 or close thereto- located in southern CT

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster