For Sale - 69 BGT

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: For Sale - 69 BGT
From: Ben Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 14:30:33 -0400
>I have just been informed that I need to find a home for my 69 BGT parts car.
>
>The car has 55k miles, twin SUs, no OD, wires, etc.
>
>Body is in less than worse shape, interior isn't much better. I was going to
salvage the wood wheel and rear seat out of the car, but now I will sell the
whole thing to the >person who comes up with the best offer.

>I'm asking ~$200 - the car is located in Monmouth County, NJ - about 20 min
away from the ocean.

>Call me for info - 732-571-7265 - I need to sell it this week or else it goes
into the crusher! =(

I forgot to mention - trades of parts & stuff considered strongly. Wood
wheels,
interior trim, etc all accepted!

BEN RUSET - ICQ # 10364973
The MGB Haven & MG Cars Webring