Re: Stupid Question- Point of Order, If I may

To: autox MGS <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Stupid Question- Point of Order, If I may
From: "George (Pete) Tolleson" <gtoll@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 13:17:44 -0400
Hi LBCers all,

PHILIPPE TUSLER wrote:

> How sad.  Let me ask all those that feel like signing off: Please
> don't... <

(ramainder snipped)

Thanks! Your comments were very much appreciated.

Just to clarify: I'm not leaving the list because of the flak over the
message about LBCs. That was merely the precipitating event. I'm leaving
because I sold my '68 BGT. I've enjoyed the list, and appreciated the
information you folks have offered. Mark is doing a true labor of love
in making it available.

My problem is that now the list just reminds me of what I no longer
have. I keep wanting to go out and check things in response to posts
here.

I'll be leaving later this afternoon -- reluctantly.

Thanks for being there!

Pete