Seat cushion installation question

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Seat cushion installation question
From: bk996@freenet.carleton.ca (Eric R. Stephen)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 16:50:48 -0400 (EDT)
***********************************
The seat cushions for the "A" arrived today.  Before I remove the solid
mass that was once, I'm sure, a softer version of itself, I have a
question.  It seems to me that there was a message, sometime during the
winter, that indicated one should wrap the cushion in "something" befor
attempting installation.  This "something" apparently made the pulling and
shaping of the cushion material somewhat easier.  Any help that anyone
can give me on this would be appreciated.

On a separate note, the Ottawa MG Car Club will hold its monthly meeting
at 7:30 tomorrow night at Louis' Steak House on Cyrville Road.  All are
welcome.

Eric

--
         ' ' '          Great is the truth and mighty above all things;
      (  o   o )        It endureth and is always strong;