Fw: <all> Driving

To: "MG List" <Mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fw: <all> Driving
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 01:07:55 -0400
Hello all,
        I pulled this of the Datsun Z-Car list and thought that it might serve
as
a set of commandments for MG owners, even though we would never resort to
snobbery!  8-)  I think number 4 might be a little too much for us, but it
is food for thought...Enjoy!

"Take time to smell the roadsters."
Michael S. Lishego