RE: <all> Driving

To: "DANMAS" <DANMAS@aol.com>, pvanner@pclink.com, mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu,
Subject: RE: <all> Driving
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 98 15:13:55 UT
Dan,

Once again you are technically correct. Exotic means foreign, imported or not
local.  Well that's one of the meanings anyway and by extension then, a Nissan
Stanza is an exotic car.  However, English is a versatile language and thus
exotic has another related, albeit, different meaning as well.  This is,
strange, unusual or mysterious and, I suppose, is the meaning used when
referring to certain cars such as an Interceptor or a Delorean.

Surely more than any of us care to know about this word.

Procrastinating once again,

Dr. Doug