Re: Fw: MG EX186

To: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: MG EX186
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 00:59:02
At 07:48 PM 4/15/98 -0400, Kai Radicke wrote:
>Caught this on uk.rec.cars.classic newsgroup.  Anyone got any news?

never raced - now resides with some enthusiasts in the USA.  Recently the
people responsible for designing this unique car,were interviewed and it
would be nice to be able to bring the story up to date. Any leads?

I caught this car in public at Indianapolis in 1989.  For a picture and a
few lines of story go the the following URL:

http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg/pic89/ex186.htm

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude