poor condition 70 MGB-GT value?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: poor condition 70 MGB-GT value?
From: Daniel Bochar <bochar@biochem.purdue.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 09:22:12 -0500
Hello all, I have a 70 MGB-GT that I was planning to use for parts, but I
never had the chance.  I have to get rid of it due to relocation and was
wondering if it is worth anything.  The car is rusty, and hasn't been
driven in 8 years.  It did run but needs work to get going again.  The car
also has wire wheels.  If I try to sell it, what would it be worth, or do
you recommend striping it and sending it to the dump?  What parts would be
worth keeping?  Thanks in advance for your help.
Daniel A. Bochar                Phone:765-494-1606
1153 Biochemistry building      Fax:765-494-7897
Biochemistry Department         E-mail:bochar@biochem.purdue.edu
Purdue University
W. Lafayette, IN. 47907         Have a nice day!