Re: (null)

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: (null)
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 21:49:17 +0000
Victoria British sells most every little bit that you will need,  Sometimes
they screw up however. I looked
in my catalog briefly to see if the have what you need; but didn't see it.  You
might be able to find it in
there with a bit of digging however.

If you need info on them they have a website where you can order a catalog.  If
you need parts info in
general, you can go to
my parts page at:

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/1036/

On Thu, 16 Apr 1998 15:14:57 -0700, Tim Richardson wrote:

>I'm new to this list and to MG's (I owned Triumph Spit's in a past life) but I
>have recently bought a 78B
that I am trying to bring somewhere close to original.  A previous owner
disconnected the fan temperature
relay and cut off the connector.  They tied the wire together to make the fans
run all of the time.  They then
mounted a big fan on the back of the radiator to pull air through it.  I have
checked my fans and they work
and would like to hook them up again, but I can't find anyone that sells that
connector.  Does anyone have
any ideas?

>Thanks,
>
>Tim Richardson
>
>78 B, beautiful, but under construction.

Andrew Lundgren
Lundgren@iname.com
http://www.maindrag.com/~lundgren