Colours

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Colours
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 22:25:17 -0400
Fellow listers:

I have just purchased a 1974 Midget and am considering (only considering as
the paint is actually quite good on this car) repainting.  Is there
anywhere on the net where one can see all the factory original colours side
by side?  I've got the Original Sprite/Midget book which shows pics with
some of the colours and I have several issues of MG Enthusiast to help out
too.  I've been browsing the web and found others, but I still haven't
covered it all.  For instance, I know what Pale Primrose Yellow is and I
know what Inca Yellow is, but how about Citron?  A side by side comparison
would help.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Philip
1974 Midget (presently dark red)