Re: Colours

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Philip Hubbard" <phubbard@carroll.com>
Subject: Re: Colours
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 11:47:13 -0500
Philip:
The short answer to your question is NO, there aren't any places on the net
that have ALL the various factory colors side by side.
This was an idea I was playing around with in my head -- maybe some day.
The challenge would be the variations in monitors that everyone has, as well
as the variations in photography (lighting, film, etc.) that create
different impressions. My '73 Blaze B looks REDish from the photos I've
taken, see Skye's page at: http://www.mgb.bc.ca/images/Dansmgb2.jpg but it
sure looks ORANGE to the naked eye.
A side by side comparison would be a worthy project, but a LOT of work with
a LOT of caveats.
Clausager's Original MGB has a lot of good photos in it, you might try that.

Dan
'73 B