Getting Legal

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Getting Legal
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 22:41:06 -0400
Might take a NJ resident to answer this if it varies by state, but here
goes.  Just picking up my car from the seller this coming week.  I guess to
be legal I need in my hand, valid title, insurance coverage and
registration/plates.  I will get the title with car naturally.  I can make
it to Motor Vehicles early in the am, but the sticker is insurance.  If I
just add coverage for my Midget on to my existing policy can I do this with
no wait for paperwork back and forth?  Liberty Mutual is the company if
that matters.  What do I have to carry in the car - of course, I have my
insurance card in my current one, but is a faxed letter good enough in the
meantime?  I'm trying to see if I can make it to the Britfest in Dover, NJ
this weekend so I ask the questions.  I'll ask on Monday, but I'm so eager
I thought I'd ask here on the list in the meantime.

Thanks for any replies to one keen enthusiast.

Philip