DPOs and fire extinguishers

To: spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: DPOs and fire extinguishers
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 18:38:41 -0400
Well, now that I got the engine running really well in my Midget,
the wiring in the steering column burst into smoke today while
on the on ramp for the freeway! I was really glad that I had a
fire extinguisher and didn't lose the car all together. I got
the car home and found the short had started where the F*^#!PO
had done some nifty home wiring to the headlight circuit.

Well it will be a while till I'm on the road again it seems. Thank
God for that fire extinguisher! Probably the best $20 I ever spent.

Thanks for letting me get it off my chest,

Robert Weeks
Durham NC
1969 Midget
http://www.woozy.com/midget/