Well, now that I got the engine running really well in my Midget,
the wiring in the steering column burst into smoke today while
on the on ramp for the freeway! I was really glad that I had a
fire extinguisher and didn't lose the car all together. I got
the car home and found the short had started where the F*^#!PO
had done some nifty home wiring to the headlight circuit.
Well it will be a while till I'm on the road again it seems. Thank
God for that fire extinguisher! Probably the best $20 I ever spent.
Thanks for letting me get it off my chest,