Re: TD oil pressure

To: Steven Tritle <stritle@epix.net>
Subject: Re: TD oil pressure
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 16:14:01 -0700
Steve,
      Ther seem to be a lot of schools of thought on that subject. I can
only tell you about mine. I rebuilt the bottom end about 3,000 miles ago.
Fully warmed up, it runs at about 50-55 psi at about 3500 rpm. Idling is at
about 25-30 psi at about 500 rpm. This is using 20W-50 at ambients of
around 70F. At the end of last year's July 4th parade, after virtually
idling in 1st gear for 2 hours, the MotoMeter was at the top of the circle
and the oil pressure was at 25 psi. FWIW, that's my experience.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77 MGB