Re: Alternator and Airpump follies

To: "john peloquin" <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Alternator and Airpump follies
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 17:22:47 -0400
I had a friend with a Chevy Luv truck that did that same funny backfire
thing.  We didn't know why, but we chalked it up to bad vacuum hose
routing.  Do you have stock emissions plumbing, or was it replaced at some
time?  BTW, our fix was the same as yours - pull it all off!

"Take time to smell the roadsters."
Michael S. Lishego

. Mirable dictu, but the car does not backfire anymore when I shift.