RE: Any interest in MGC list? (or MGA..)

To: "Skye Poier" <skye@hoth.ffwd.bc.ca>, "Skye Poier" <skye@hoth.ffwd.bc.ca>,
Subject: RE: Any interest in MGC list? (or MGA..)
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 98 21:51:59 UT
Did somebody say MGC???

Sure it's a great idea!!  Personally, I'm not too concerned about fracturing
the list as I'd still download from the 'main' list (of course I have two Bs
and two Cs) as well as the C list.  I often feel that the C is neglected but
other than the engine, transmission, radiator, front suspension/rack, inner
body panels, some exterior body panels, some gauges, rear end, tire size and,
of course, overall superior driveability, what's the difference??

Dr. Doug
Couple of Cs, couple of Bs ...