Re: Oil Filter adapters

To: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Filter adapters
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 16:17:06 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Netters,

Is there a spin-on adaptor for the 1970 MGB? There are some for earlier
and later models listed in the Moss catalog, but I have not seen anything
for my early B (it was made in the last part of '69).

"Never Ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521