MG'98! Was Re: Carlisle and MG Online badges

To: "Dave Houser" <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Subject: MG'98! Was Re: Carlisle and MG Online badges
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 18:33:00 -0500
I'm working on fitting MG'98 into my summer vacation after I visit my sis in
Philly. I'm trying for the Saturday and maybe Friday.
Is this also going to be an "MG online" badge affair? If so...
Oh, and my NAMBGR application is finally in the mail (David Deutsch!).
Should be there, in fact.
Alas, the B is not going to be there. I'm not sure the SO is ready for the
potential "cross-country adventure" just yet. Maybe when the engine rebuild
and a new top becomes reality.

Dan
'73 B
Ft. Knox, KY