Re: Bradakis (and others) at Dixon - May 17th

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Bradakis (and others) at Dixon - May 17th
From: Mark Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 17:43:52 -0600 (MDT)
Who, me behind in non-work mail?  Actualy, I'm amazed at how far behind I am
in work related mail, too!  Anyway, about a week ago Paul Kile penned:

    Mark, et.al.,

    What do you look like and what sort of parts are you going to be selling
    at Dixon?  Don't worry, I don't need to chastize you further.  I just
    know that there are probably a lot of us cyber-MG folks who attend these
    meets, and we pass each other without knowing it.

As for what I look like, you could check out http://www.team.net/mjb to see a
picture or two.  One is more recent than the others.  As for what sort of parts
I have, you can browse down from the above page, or go directly to a page that
should give you a good idea of what I have, at
http://www.team.net/TeamFat/parts.html

mjb.