Re: Wanted: top and etc

To: Ezra Beeman <ezra@save-america.org>
Subject: Re: Wanted: top and etc
From: Eric Zambori <eaz@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 07:29:15 -0700
I installed an overdrive transmission into my 72 B several years ago.
The Wiper switch is already wired for the overdrive.  There is an unused
bullet connector somewhere near the fuse box.  If memory serves, it's a
yellow wire.  Check your wiring diragram and use an volt/ohm meter to
determine which wire it is when the wiper switch is moved forward.

EAZ