Re: Midget Leg Room /Insulation(Was Multiple responses....)

To: "Richard D. Arnold" <richard.arnold@juno.com>, <ccrobins@ktc.com>,
Subject: Re: Midget Leg Room /Insulation(Was Multiple responses....)
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 10:20:44 -0400
I missed the early part of this thread, but if what I think this is then
this is relevant. When redoing the carpet on my Midget I went over to
PepBoyz and got some stuff called DynaMat. It is an insulating material
about 1/8" thick. It is kinda rubber/tar stuff with an adhesive backing.
I found it kills sound as weel as decreases the heat from the
engine/exhaust. Was a little expensive but it works.

Hope that helps

Larry Macy
78 Midget