timing cover MGA/MGB

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: timing cover MGA/MGB
From: bk996@freenet.carleton.ca (Eric R. Stephen)
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 20:25:04 -0400 (EDT)
************************************
Picked up a timing light and I'm ready for the Ottawa MG Club annual
spring tune up.  Had the MGA timing cover replaced by an MGB cover (real oil
seal).  Just discovered the "B" cover has 4 markers vs the "A" that has
three markers.  I still have the "A" cover.  Assuming the "A" & "B" cover
TDC line up, what are the other 3 marks on a four mark "B" timing cover (
5 degrees each??).  I would appreciate a response tonight since the tune
up session starts tomorrow (saturday) at 8am.

Thanks in advance,  Eric

--
         ' ' '          Great is the truth and mighty above all things;
      (  o   o )        It endureth and is always strong;