Casual Friday

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Casual Friday
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 18:32:06 EDT
A lovely spring day here in the north east so i packed up the GT and my
13 year old son and took a little 200 mile round trip to New Jersey to
see the "orphan" roadster that Wayne posted last week-
I can see why he needs to divest it having an Alpine, a TR3 and an E type
all in line for his tender mercies!!
Unfortunately the car is too far gone for my meagre expertise but will
make someone a fine donor car - I think Wayne is going to re-post it
On the return trip near the Bear Mountain bridge in NY we hooked up with
a beautiful red RB roadster with two guys and some fishing rods in the
back!!  nice to see i wasnt the only one out playing hookey today!!
Got my seat foams for the 69 today (thanks Ted!) so a little uphoulstery
action this evening -
Tomorrow is oil change for the GT (engine,trans and rear end) then load
up the jeep for sundays swap meet - spring is really back!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster