RE: '73 B Brake Light Switch

To: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: '73 B Brake Light Switch
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 11:22:12 -0400
I have replaced this switch and I do believe that you depress the swtich to
turn on the lights! With out looking things up it sounds like the same
swithc I have on my 74.  It screws into the shroud that surrounds the master
brake and clutch cylindars which allows for it to be adjusted by screwing it
in or out then locking it with a bolt.

Before replacing the darn thing I tried to take it apart (succesful ) clean
it up and put it back together, well I was succesful except that I was
unable to improve the performance of the switch so I just sucked it up and
ordered a new one, believe I ordered it from Special Interest in Rhode
Island, don't think I paid $28.00 either but this was 3-4 years ago.

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm