Britfest/Carlisle/Badges

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Britfest/Carlisle/Badges
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 11:33:26 +0000
Great day at Moss.
Saw some of the group(Leckstein and lovely wife Barbara, DD, Rich Boris,
George Re, but missed you other folk(Didn't have your Online badge,
Dave?)
My coup was a brand new Mallory dual point dizzy! Can't tell you what I
paid, I might be shot. Just OF luck.(There is no OF luck, that's why
you're an OF!)
Still looking for original A/C setup for my 67 BGT. Looking forward to
Carlisle, should find something there. Unless someone here knows where I
can find a setup?

Oh yes, a reminder. I'm told the MG Council start time is 10AM Sat
morning and yes, there will be chairs this time!
And one more thing, I need time to print these Online badges, so cut-off
time to me will be Friday May 1st!!

Cheers,
Dave Houser