Re: Britfest/Carlisle/Badges

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Britfest/Carlisle/Badges
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 18:17:05 -0400
Dave Houser wrote,
>And one more thing, I need time to print these Online badges, so cut-off
>time to me will be Friday May 1st!!
>
>Cheers,
>Dave Houser

I keep hearing about these online badges and I want one too.  :)
Seriously, if this is something you are willing to do and they are generic
(not just for one specific show) I'd like one.  I plan on going to many
more shows this year and in future and a badge would help me hook up with
all these wonderful people on the list who I wouldn't recognize otherwise.

Thanks,
Philip
'74 Burgundy Midget

PS  Remember, a claret is for gentlemen, but a burgundy is for kings.